Thinking About Becoming a BongaCams Model - Advice and Thoughts?

General PGSA discussion
tommen

Thinking About Becoming a BongaCams Model - Advice and Thoughts?

Post by tommen »

Hey everyone, I'm thinking about becoming a model on BongaCams. I've heard it can be a good way to make money, but I'm not sure what to expect. Does anyone have experience with this? What are the pros and cons? Any tips for getting started?
gaiger

Re: Thinking About Becoming a BongaCams Model - Advice and Thoughts?

Post by gaiger »

Hey everyone, I became a model on bongamodels.com a year ago, and it's been a successful venture. The income potential is significant, and the flexible schedule allows me to balance other commitments. Pros include financial independence, creative freedom, and a supportive community. However, challenges include dealing with occasional negative comments and maintaining privacy. To get started, invest in good equipment, create a welcoming and unique persona, and set boundaries to protect your well-being. Consistency is key, and engaging with viewers builds a loyal fan base. Overall, it can be a rewarding experience if approached with professionalism and care.
lazert

Re: Thinking About Becoming a BongaCams Model - Advice and Thoughts?

Post by lazert »

This is really helpful. I'm definitely going to think more about the privacy aspects and invest in some good equipment. I appreciate the insights on building a following and keeping a schedule. It's great to hear from people with experience. Any recommendations for dealing with the emotional side of things?